Thursday, July 19, 2007

Schulich School of Business, Toronto, Canada

Schulich School of Business, Toronto, Canada
That's where I work now. I know, it's not a far shot from where I've pretty much lived for the past year and a half, about two floors up to be precise, but hey, it's fun, I have a fun office-roomie and I like what I get to do.

Meanwhile I've officially set up shop at Yonge/ Eglinton, and now I have furniture so people can come over and not have to sit on the floor anymore. Housewarming details coming soon.

For all those who keep track of my various calamities, I fell over again yesterday. Twice. I must have hit my head because I have been doing the silliest, most absentminded things since then. I think I need to be rescued from myself sometimes.

That's all for now - I have to go earn my keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home