Saturday, April 21, 2007

welcome to web 2.0

Well the 'person' found my blog and decided to email the entry to the entire 601 team. If that's what you call taking the high road, by all means, go nuts. I don't know how familiar people are with the point of a blog, but let me remind you, this is my personal space. I am freely sharing it with my friends and all that, but it remains mine. I have no responsibility to anyone and I stand behind all the things I say, mainly 'cos this is an expression of my thoughts and feelings and I need to justify them to no one. If I'm okay with my parents reading this, no one else matters as much to me.

That being said, if Anyone feels strongly about anything said here, feel free to comment (try not to be annonymous if you actually have something to say - own up, in this country it's okay to have an opinion), and I will not delete it. I love a good debate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home