Sunday, April 08, 2007

One way trip to Paris, please

I love google maps sometimes. Today, I entered 'Paris' in the 'to here' section and then my postal code in the 'from here' section. Not only did the blessed program not bat a binary eyelash, but it also gave me lovely directions - the journey would take me 29 days and 12 hours to complete, it said. It also asked me to swim 5,572 kms across the atlantic ocean.

So, that means, the average hourly speed of the entire journey was 9.4 kmph. I'm sure there are people that can swim that fast. Unfortunately, in my case, with my complete inability to swim in a straight line, I'd probably crash into Iceland and wonder why the seals were looking so ansty.

1 comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youve got waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands now!
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home