Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ah Spring. When the fruits are in full bloom

Someone on my MSN list has the nickname "Ignorance is like a delicate, exotic fruit. Touch it, and the bloom is gone!"

When I first read this, I happily remonstrated that they were an idiot. Turns out, the joke was on me, and they were quoting one of my favourite authors of all time (The Ballad of Reading Gaol notwithstanding), and I was the one that had forgotten the line. It's a good thing that fact checking has now become second nature to me.

Clearly I get very bitchy when I'm running on no sleep for three days. Who knew?

On the topic of Blooms (albeit the non-ignorant kind), everyone should encourage him to youtube his MBA Rant from the formal. I still giggle when I remember it, and I've already heard it three times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home