Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And for today's lesson

Every once in a while, I type random words into the browser URL window, or in the little google search thingy, just to see where it will take me.

Today I typed in the word 'boop'. Now, to me, boop is the sound the inside of my head makes when I headbutt people. Apparently, I'm the only one that thinks so.

Here's what I found, thanks to the Powers that Be (aka: Google).

1) Bronchiolar Airway Disorders and Bronchitis Obliterans.

2) Bronchiolitis Obliterans and Organizing Pnenumonia. Apparently Pneumonia is the mastermind behind this Obliterans business.

3) Something about a Boop toolkit v0.42. A.k.a the worst marketing ever. Who comes up with a new version of something and doesn't even give it a full 0.5 - 1.0 rating increase? Who the hell is going to buy a v0.42?

4) The Official Betty Boop site. Finally, something that isn't oozing phelgm or aimed at 5 computer geeks somewhere that actually care about how much better v 0.42 is over v 0.41.
Did you know you can get Betty branded vodka martini mixed drinks? Or that if you enter a contest before April, you can win special Betty Boop fuzzy slippers? Betcha didn't.

1 comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!! smoosmoo.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding resourceful websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home