Sunday, March 18, 2007

The celery stole my soup

So I tried to make soup yesterday. Almost from scratch. I made the chicken broth myself, chopped and did the veggie thing, I added the broth, the pasta, the rice and all sorts of other good stuff. Nice, big pot full of soup. Until I went back to it about an hour after I'd put off the heat - all the vegetables and pasta and whatnot stole my soup!

Anyone want very tasty chicken and vegetable stew? This is all Al's fault really.

In other news, my shrimp in coconut curry was brilliant as usual. Can one ever really go wrong with a coconut curry?

1 comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Yousef said...

Ha ha...made me laugh out loud!
I actually am very wary of vegetables and other cooking ingredients...
they do tend to take revenge by turning into pulp, or run over, or by sometimes just vanishing into thin air..
many lessons learnt.
i now get food delivered.
call 800-hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home