Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Steph wrote this post on her lubbly blog that I had been ignoring terribly of late, but now I'm converting it into a meme, so anyone can gack it. Yes, I am using blog!speak.

So...
The '20 Random Things I love' meme (in no particular order)

1) Havana ( I know, I know)
2) The smell of rain on very dry earth
3) Mom's roti's
4) Apple Pie
5) Sunsets
6) Pressed wildflowers
7) Cherries
8) Cold strawberries on a summer day
9) Indian food (no kidding)
10) A big, comfortable bed with soft, fluffy bed linens
11) Jazz
12) Sunday mornings
13) Carrots and celery with ranch dressing
14) Gummy bears and gummy worms
15) My brother's alter ego when he was 8 years old: The irate pirate
16) Dancing
17) Clothes
18) Shoes
19) Purses and accessories. I'll stop now with the shopping.
20) Thai Food

What are 20 random things that YOU love?

3 comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The memory of the scent of you when you were a baby
2. When you wake up in the moring and are grouchy [only a mom could love that]
3. Cheese
4. Watermelon
5. The bathroom scale because it is a liar
6. Saturday evenings after 7:15 pm
7. Neda's haircuts
8. Deserts from Kreme and Krusts
9. Old Hindi movie songs
10. My trainer at the gym

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Yousef said...

Lasagna
Being in love
waking up, and not having to get out of bed
watching musicals.
Drunken karaoke

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Smoo said...

How about watching musicals drunk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home