Tuesday, March 06, 2007

This one's for Steph and Aruna.

So I've been instructed to post more. However save for bitchy rants about how much ass life has sucked since we got back from Cuba, thanks to Brand Management, random projects and of course, 601, there isn't much to tell.

We had a Cuban reunion where people smoked cigars out on the patio of the Sutra Lounge on College street. It was just like Cuba, other than the fact that there were 6 inches of ice on the patio. The lounge was really nice though, must go back when the weather's warmer.

I did laundry today. I can't emphasize how much I hate doing laundry. Mom can attest to this, I've bitched and moaned and complained without fail every time I've had to do it at home, and here is no different. The trick is to buy enough socks so as to not have to do laundry for at least 3 weeks at a time.

My dad is in surgery right now. I hope he's doing okay. I told him that if he was brave, he'd get a cookie. Someone better deliver.

On a side note, remember the girl I mentioned a while ago that killed herself because her best friend hooked up with her ex-boyfriend like, 5 days after they'd broken up (or maybe even before)? Well, best friend (who is henceforth referred to as Bottom-Heavy Skeletal Bitch or BITCA) and ex-boyfriend (aka Rat-Bastard) are now happily dating when the poor deluded girl isn't even cold in her grave. I don't know what the etiquette is here, but shouldn't they have waited at least a few months before inducing more bad karma on themselves?

Thought for the day: People are shitty. Also, we're living in bizarro world where the girlfriend of a wonderful, smart, nice and very hot guy friend of mine is carrying on a not-so-secret affair with his best friend who has the estimated IQ of a potted ficus (henceforth known as Rat-Bastard, the Remix).

That is all for now. I want carrots, though I shouldn't be eating this late.. I have yet another 601 meeting tomorrow at 9 AM. I love my group, but this project makes me angry.

1 comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering you did laundry about 5 times in the 19 years you lived at home.... incidentally your socks are still coming out of odd places in the house.
Someone sent Abbu some foul tasting muffins, but Adnaan did get him choc chip cookies. They gobbled a huge pack in 10 mins flat.
About the whole incident re yr friend who's passed on: Whether they waited a few months or days, what's the diff?
Anyway, lets not waste time thinking of the BICTA and the RB, they'll get their dues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home