Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cuba, here I...*clunk*

So it's all very fine and dandy to be excited about Cuba, but I have been hit by the painful reality of just how much work I have to wade through before I leave. It hurts my brain, it really does. There's no way in hell I can get this stuff done in time, and even if I do, it will be at the expense of getting myself Cuba ready.

Also, Happy Hallmark Day to one and all. I shall avoid all girly instincts to get maudlin and insipid, or eat copious amounts of chocolate and try to be productive instead. Go me.

2 comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Steph said...

No sympathy about no time to get Cuba ready. You'll get all of your work done. you always do!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Aruna and I were just saying that you need to post more. Cuba is soooooo over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home