Friday, February 02, 2007

We're bringin' Albert back...

"Here is a story about Albert Lee,
The guy who never stopped following me,
It started all the way back in high school,
Albert always thought he was so cool,
And like a very young Jack Bauer,
He strutted the halls of our school of Michael Power

And so off to University was next,
I thought I lost him and could finally rest,
But alas he found me at U of T,
I couldn’t believe he continued to follow me!
And so I spent my time there in hiding,
All the while Al’s persistence deriding.

So off to work I went,
One of the best years of my life I spent,
I had not to worry about Albert Lee,
Somehow his presence I managed to flee,
I had forgot about those early years,
Flushed the memory of Al away with many beers!

But I got greedy, I wanted more,
I had no idea what I had waiting in store,
As much as I thought I had gotten away,
Foolishly I decided to do my MBA,
In the halls of Schulich I stood there in awe,
For Albert Lee once again I saw!

So finally I stand here and want to say,
Albert Lee you have gotten your way,
I choose not to run anymore,
It’s become a really big chore,
And so this note I wish to send,
To say it was nice to meet a new friend."

(c) 2007, Terry Fedorkiw, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the most amazing poem of all time... so so so so good! Wow!!! 8 thumbs up!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home