Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well, shit.

Welcome to The Bad Place. Population: me.

Keya, if you ever read this, this is all your fault. And now I'm having naughty thoughts about an 18 year old. Somewhere, karma is laughing at me.

In other news, someone I know killed themselves over a boy and a very cliche'd, sordid love triangle yesterday. So sad, such a waste. Not that I'd pretend to know what they went through, but there's an element of utter selfishness in committing suicide that is very underrated. People don't realise that they might escape, but they leave behind those that have to suffer the consequences of their actions for their entire lives. Be that as it may, rest in peace MunMun.

The rest of my day wasn't too bad, I got Starbucks for my WOM Project, my B!G Exec meeting went really well, and someone who I was hoping would simply reply to my email actually called me back. Then I came home and made two things for dinner, both of which turned out well.
1) Cashew chicken with chilli jam
2) Basil Chicken in a tomato and feta cheese sauce

Also, everyone should check out Mighty Leaf teas. Tea in a silk teabag. It's a beautiful thing.

1 comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... chai makes everything better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home