Monday, January 22, 2007

Back to the grind

I know, I know, I've been awful with updating this thing. In my defense though, I was out of town this past weekend.

Deerhurst was a blast, Jess is awesome for getting the whole thing together, and I got to be a bartender! Yup, certified and everything, and someone even complemented me on being able to dance around to the music and serve at the same time. It's all about the presentation, really. We were expecting to be inundated with boozards, but it was calmer than we expected. Everyone still managed to get fairly mashed, but Colin still found the time to cover me with masking tape. At this point, I've found it easier just not to ask questions.

Back to school, and the vast array of things I have to do that I've been putting off ... I really do have to some schoolwork at some point and get myself organized. Not to mention the ever present job search hanging over my head. Which I will commence at some point. Really.

...


Someone hire me!!

There.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home