Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"Once you have a taste, it's all you ever want to drink"

This is the way to spend a Tuesday afternoon. S and I decided to play hooky from life in general and indulge in a little shopping. 'Tis the season, after all.

By the by, Milestone's makes a lovely fire grilled salmon, just so you know. I learned that today.
I also learned that the only way to watch the latest James Bond movie is after having a mojito with dinner. Oh yes.

What can I say about the movie. Now, I've seen a few of the previous flicks, I had a crush on Pierce Brosnan from when I used to watch Remington Steele as a kid (Shut Up, I was like, eight years old), so I was always partial to him as the character. However, when I saw the new fellow, Daniel Craig emerge from waters unknown in his teeny speedo, all I could think was "Guh... pretty".

No kidding people, the other Bonds may have been able to carry off a tux and all that, but this man is a walking wet dream. The movie was raw, the action was pulsing, the extent of the cool gadgets he had was a defibrulator and a Sony Ericcson cell phone (Yes, I noticed all the product placement, including Richard Branson) and his abs. The man in this movie is a bit of a thug, all the lovie dovies aside, and I have to say on behalf of the female gender, Me Likey.

Also, best line of the movie (and pay attention, boys): "There are dinner jackets, and there are Dinner Jackets".

And now, onto Le Teeragedy. *sighs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home