Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Saturday night involved naked women. Did yours?

So yesterday, after 6 hours of being cooped up in a breakout room, I had to go to a bachelor party. A friend from Windsor is getting married in India, and I was told we were going bowling and then out to Spring Rolls for a nice dinner. So far, so good.

I skipped the bowling, opting to go shopping with Praks instead, and then we went to eat. Food done, we ended up at C'est What, where coincidentally, a bunch of the September newbies had gathered as well, and we hung out for a bit. Then, as I'm about to get a ride home, my ride and the rest of the boys remember that this is a bachelor party, and therefore a strip club needs to be incorporated. Of course, they won't allow me to ride the subway home alone, so I'm stuck being token girl at this joint, Brass Rail.

Now, not that I've had a lot of experience at these places, but I've never seen such unenthusiastic strippers in my life. I mean, you're opting to take your (admittedly minimal) clothes off to a hundred gawping men, crack a smile, will ya? No one likes a grumpy stripper.

Anyway, so the groom's buddies decide to buy him a lap dance, but since they were all too chicken to approach anyone to ask them, I was left with the illustrious task of picking a lady to titillate him. Oh, what a joy it is to be me. H, if you're reading this, you owe me 4 museum visits now. And I'm gonna collect.

Today, my Orkut homepage thing tells me my fortune, "Your present plans are going to succeed." My plans so far have been to shower, drop a book off at the library and get a coffee at second cup. And do laundry. You see, the trick is to set the bar extremely low.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home