Friday, December 01, 2006

Assorted droolings

There is a restaurant in Pune (where my illustrious and/or estimable parents live) called Supreme. It serves north Indian food - biryani, kebabs, that sort of thing. Quite possibly the best you'll ever get, you know, away from north India. Well, it may not be the absolute best, but for the purposes of me, let's say it is.

Anyway, so their kebabs are fabulous, and I'm craving them very much right now. I now I'm supposed to be vegetarian, but screw that. I want me some chicken tikka and some sheekh kebab like you wouldn't believe. I'm almost tempted to make a run to the Indian food place on campus just to have the pathetic excuse for tandoori they serve. Then again, I'm not that desperate.

In other news, there's nothing like a class of MGMT 5150 at 8:30 AM to kickstart your weekend. Whoever said TA'ing was a thankless job.... was right. And I am scheduled in for a 4-hour long Mergers&Acquisitions meeting at 3 PM.

Oh Lord, take me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home