Wednesday, November 29, 2006

But What are we going to do about the crime? I know.. take it up with the CFO of Bell Globemedia!

I was watching 'The Hour' today on CBC and I have to say I love that show. Not just because I've had a crush on George since he worked at MuchMusic, but they have some genuinely interesting people on. I have a post to make about something I saw on that show, but it deserves a seperate entry.

Today was not a bad day overall. I had a meeting at noon during which Prof. P. basically ripped our presentation apart, but then helped us figure out how to make it good. Is this creative desctruction?

Whatever it is, there's really no feeling like having someone tell you in all seriousness that the things you spent the past 20 minutes talking about had no point and/or relevance whatsoever. Well, better him doing it now actually when there are no marks involved. I like Prof P. He's cool. And he carries two day planners around, which I find fascinating.

Secondly, I have to give a shout out to the self control exhibited by members of the Broadcast management class, even though most of them won't end up reading this. I know the crime is a serious problem, and the hair twirling and jiggle-bouncing are distracting but seriously.. Somebody Please think about the children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home