Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today I attended one very very very long Relationship Marketing class, which was really only three hours long, but I seem to have the attention span of a gnat.

Then I learned about the hockeys, which was fun and all, but I think I liked watching the basketballs better. And now I have to deal with 5150 again. This semester CANNOT end fast enough, IMHO, and I so need to put a continent (or three) between me and this place for a while.

Also, I miss my brother. He makes strange noises and headbutts me when I don't pay attention to him and eats a lot of eggs and chucks me around and things. But I miss him. That is all.

2 comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is IMHO?

And why are you dealing with 5150 again?

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Smoo said...

IMHO is In My Humble Opinion.

And I'm always dealing with 5150. No wonder Pat Bradshaw makes 250K a year, she bloody earned it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home