Tuesday, December 26, 2006

When in Rome...

Or in this case, India.

Which is where I am. Got in late last night, and will be here till the 8th. So far, the most productive thing I've done is unpack, but the great thing is that I don't have to do anything more productive than that, because in this glorious country, there are people to do everything for you. I don't care what anyone says, we bloody invented oursourcing. We just didn't have to go too far to get it :)

That's all for now, my day will now consist of showering, and getting all my errands out of the way so that there isn't any work left for the rest of the trip. Of course, when I say errands, I mean a manicure, pedicure, going to the hair stylist and getting new clothes and jewellery made. *sighs* It's a tough job... but you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home