Monday, January 01, 2007

Should auld acquantainces be ferhgot

Okay, so my firefox browser mysteriously shut down, mid-post. Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyway, happy new year everyone. I decided, at the eleventh hour (the ninth really) to go out to a friend's cottage instead of partying. Which was all fine, except that I had happily invited a bunch of people over to my place to bring in the new year, but whatever. Point being, my new year's eve consisted of bonfires, barbeques (no, I wasn't a vegetarian yesterday), midnight drives in the forest, some very old friends, camping out in tents, and all that sort of thing. Fun stuff. Hope everyone else didn't party too hard, and if you did, I hope to hell there are pictures.

Tomorrow, I have to face the day from hell, which is to include assorted bloodletting (TWICE), a dentist appointment, a visit to the Road Transport Commission, and did I mention a dentist. My only hope of salvation is the high I plan to get from the novocaine or whatever they are going to pump me up with before drilling into what the stupid woman admitted was an un-cavitied tooth. Bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home