Wednesday, January 24, 2007

*flops about ineffectually*

What's the one thing you absolutely do not want to do after having sat through close to 9 hours of class in one day?

Study more, that's what.

And yet I have to. I have 601 stuff, completely and utterly useless stuff for Strategic Market Planning (I swear, those worksheets make me feel like I'm back in elementary school where they gave out math practice sheets to the slow kids), B!G stuff, and crap knows what else.

In more positive news, K is coming home to cook us some salmon. In negative news, it's now close to midnight and I can't eat it. In more negative news, I ate fries today. Lots of them. So much for the Cuba diet.

In other news, I think I came off as vaguely intelligent in front of cool marketing dude in my WOM class. Also, Prof. Kozinets is cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home