Thursday, February 01, 2007

What dreams may come...

So I was dozing in class today, something I rarely do (other than yesterday, but whatever) and for some reason, my brain, in its infinite wisdom makes me open a blogger post window and type the words "I'm so tired from GNYE '83".

I don't know what that means, but if someone does, please enlighten me. Clearly something happened New Year's Eve '83, that may have been good, but I was one year old at the time, and not of much use to anyone. Except maybe unless you wanted me to bite someone. I was all over that shit with my two front teeth.

9 comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this post, but I have no freaking clue what you're talking about. Were you also sleeping when you wrote it?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you were one year old as in the winter of '83, yes, you bit people and looked pretty smug about it too. So maybe that was how you celebrated New Year '83, by biting more than one or two people. Most of your victims are alive, btw. Funnily enough you were quite a decent baby otherwise...

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Smoo said...

Decent? I was a treat, damnit. A TREAT.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A TREAT? Really babe? Wait till your baby bites you. On your elbow, no less. I'm hoping to be alive to see that.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Smoo said...

Elbow? I did NO such thing.
And i'm sending my kids to you till they're toilet and eating habits trained. Why do you think you're doing what you do? It's all practice.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did too. Train your before sending them. I'm going on cruises.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Smoo said...

You get seasick on a bus. And be careful what you wish for, someone's been talking about Jazz cruises... hee hee.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya but I can't get bus-sick on a boat, see? Jazz cruises? After 60 you get to go on SEPARATE cruises. Hee.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Smoo said...

You get sea sick walking around. AND, you're nowhere close to 60, so you're stuck on a Jazz boat for days on end. mwa ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home