Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Photos

I got photos printed yesterday, at Walmart no less. I got some artsy 5x7" prints and a bunch of 4x6" ones just for keeps. Don't get me wrong, I adore the freedom and cost effectiveness of a digital camera, but there's really nothing like being able to touch a memory with your fingers.

Now all I have to do is find a way to hang up my cool new 8-photo frame that didn't come with hangy things. Does anyone have hangy things (like screws and such-like) that they want to donate?

Also, we got to go to Alice Fazooli's for dinner while we waited for the pictures to get developed, where the food was great, as always.

2 comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Yousef said...

oi!
can you post some of your artsy pics then?
some of us live in a different continent to yours...and only have the medium of the blog...
ta da.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will look for you today I have picture hangey things in my purse for you!
FYI the bottom of a high-heel shoe is the fabulous girl's hammer ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home