Sunday, April 01, 2007

I've been meaning to do one on this...

This, my friends, is a list that has been developed over some time, by the illustrious CubaCrew. Learn it well, for it will help you someday.

Levels of Class (ranked Highest to Lowest)

1) Classy - the regular kind. The Queen, your gramma, that sorta thing.
2) Klassy - The special kind of classy where you drink wine out of a screw top bottle, or possibly eat pizza and hamburgers with a knife and a fork.
3) Classie - The kind where you wear white capri pants and white patent leather clogs at the same time.
4) Klaüsy - One's behaviour after one hour too many spent at Oktoberfest.
5) Klazzie - The kind when you get solidly mashed and spend the night dancing the can-can on a table. Not your own, but that of the nice couple sitting next to you.

Also, the formal was last night... it was fun. The Four Seasons is pretty, but not pretty enough to charge $9.50 for a Hinekein as Dee pointed out. More on that later, someone should put together a best/worst dressed list, just like the oscars.

However, the night was fairly fun, I can proudly claim the level (2) Klassy - I managed to do the limbo (rather well, I might add) in a sari. More about the formal later... along with all the embarassing details of everyone's drunken behaviour. You know who you are.


...


I kid. I would never do that, you know, golden rule and all. Besides, everyone was fairly well behaved and looked all pretty and sparkly. However I Have to say that noone had more fun than Terry and Jon, and had I not been in a sari, I would have been right up there doing the Terry Dance with them all night.

1 comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

El Classé - Drinking out of giant mugs and having canned chicken sandwiches at 3 AM .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home