Monday, May 21, 2007

The thin line between genius and insanity

And Janice Dickenson vamps her way along it. Here, on an interview with one of my favourite talk show hosts ever (I with they showed him here) Jonathan Ross, she tells it like it is and I haven't laughed this much during an interview since Parkinson sat down with Dame Edna , Sharon Osbourne and Dame Judi Dench.


PS: Now I know Mick Jagger and Stallone have something *very small* in common. Hee. Part 2 here btw.

Part One


Part Two


In other news, I just heard some firecrackers go off (is it that time of year already?), I'm off to the States and watching MLS soccer is fun.

1 comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i love JR tooo .. he is very funny and I miss some of the stupid stuff he says.. Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home