Friday, August 31, 2007

So the internet at York isn't working. However Google/ Gmail is working fine, as are many other sites owned by Google. My personal opinion is that Google has officially taken over the world and now decides what works and what doesn't. Unfortunately, YouTube wasn't one of the ones that made it. Sorry, YouTube, we will no longer be able to watch overweight men sing German songs out of tune.

Since Blogger is working fine, I'm going to entertain myself by talking .. er, to myself. What is the deal with airline food?!?

I'm kidding.

Seriously though, what a segue. I'm flying to Chicago this afternoon, and I'm very excited about it. I likes Chicago, it's a fun city with a peculiar, warm sort of energy that one doesn't often find. And the shopping is lovely. I of course, have to try and control myself because I'm spending too much money and Canada likes to milk people dry by stealing approximately 99% of their income so that people on welfare can sit home and drink beer.

Of course, not all people on welfare drink beer, but I'm eschewing my right to buy shoes, and therefore I give myself permission to rant.

1 comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Adnaan said...

And the Brontosaurus. I shall have it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home