Monday, July 30, 2007

Of shoes and ships and sealing wax...

This weekend, I bought my silver shoes. I had decided that I was going to be all about the silver shoes this season, and by gum I did it. Contrary to popular belief, buying JLo shoes does not give you her booty. But, my shoes were all a-sparkly and so I'm satisfied anyway.

I don't have internet hooked up at home yet. I suppose I should, and sooner rather than later, but to be honest, I don't miss it at all. As much fun as it is knowing every mood of everyone on my f'list, I've spent the past year and a half tied to my laptop, and now I spent the better part of my day in front of a computer. So, now when I get home, I like to go for a walk, read a book, cook, water my plant (ok, that doesn't take long at all), meet up with friends and just be human in general. I never thought I'd see the day, pun completely unintended.

So, if anyone wants some company, or wants to accompany me on one of my Very Exciting Expotitions (If you got the reference, I love you forever), give me a call and we can have an actual, verbal conversation complete with real sound effects and the complete lack of anything resembling an 'LOL'.

2 comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Expotition!!! To the North Pole!!! With a Special Pencil Box, with pencils to write things, pencils with HB and BB inscribed on them!!!! Will Everyone come, Small and all?

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Smoo said...

You're mixing them up. The expotition had Provisions. And a big stick to get Roo out. Pooh's birthday was when he got the pencil case and an eraser in case he made mistakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home